Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sacred Muse Visionary Art Christmas 2010


This Yule season has been warm and inviting with friends and family. Not much time has been devoted to creating art right now. During the second big move this year my Studio is still packed away in boxes awaiting to be filed on shelves and wicker bins.
A new studio is what Im looking forward to.


 Its hard when all your creative tools are packed away in boxes as personally it feels that you are the same, living in a small box awaiting the escape.
Looking into creative solutions to my never ending creative messes I find myself making.
Polymer clay Winter Creations 2010 Sacred Muse


It has been very busy with shopping, making delicious yummy foods, wrapping gifts and unwinding from all the travel. I just cant wait to get the new year started with a new studio and creative space.


A Little of Winter Kitchen Witchery

I hope everyone Has a Blessed New Year, god know we all need it!

Todays random find:
I found a awesome idea today while browsing the web, custom hospital gowns ;

No comments:

Post a Comment